I had to refresh my mailbox, it was driving me crazy that the bricks kept falling over and of course it needs some TLC. This was my quick weekend project that added a touch of curb appeal and has helped the bricks stay put! 🙂 📪
Because I was fixing what I had and moving some plants around I only needed to buy 1 tube of liquid nails to tackle this mini project.
- Here is the sad little mailbox…. 🙁
- To give it a new clean look I adjusted the spacing and laid the bricks on there side. The lower sides made the plants look better but still helps keep the dirt in. I also did some much needed weeding!
- Cleaning up the pavers and adding some liquid nails was the extra support needed to keep these in place.
- It already looks so much better!
- I added some extra dirt and transferred some plants over. These flowers won’t last much longer with the hot weather on the way, but they’ll bounce back as soon as the cool fall weather returns.
- This isn’t the best angle, but the rain was coming and wanted to finish up fast! It already looks so much better 😀
It’s at least a month later and I’ve since added a summer flag and flowers. Besides needing to put some string on our edger (lol) the pavers haven’t moved and the plants are staying happy and nicely contained. 😄🌺
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!