Just adding a little summer door décor. This spring, a couple robins decided to make a living wreath on my front door. Now that the chicks are out on their own it’s time to add a fresh summer look. I thought I’d try something different than a wreath and found some of these goodies when I was out and about this weekend. The whole project was less than $15, what do you think?
Here’s what you’ll need to get the look and the steps to assemble 🙂 — Have fun!!!
- flags (I used 2 packs of 4)
- floral foam
- glue (used a high heat glue gun)
Let’s get started
- I found this wood chalkboard box and loved the look. I just need to add a hole in the back so I could hang it off the front door.
- The chalkboard insert slides out! 😀
- Hmm… I think my writing is a bit off centered 😛
- Using hot glue I added the floral foam. The glue is to help the foam from shifting because the box is going to hang at a slight angle.
- Oh, the fun part! I used a couple of packages of flags.
- Time to add the flowers and foliage
- It’s that fast! Time to hang up and enjoy 🙂
Ah, patriotic and summery! I think it’s time for some sweet tea~ Happy Weekend Y’all! 🍹