My Hubbie is celebrating his bday overseas. And no birthday is complete without cake, right?!?! So here’s a cake care package that can hold up through the mail and across the pond. But even if it’s not going that far it can still make anyone’s day special. 🎂
So here’s how to make this cute cake care package!
What you need:
- 1 cake container
- puff paint colors of your choice
- hole punch
- copy paper/colored papers
- white tissue paper
- cover to protect work surface
Lets get started!
- Clean up your cake container. I use WD40 to remove stickers fast and a little soap and water takes the oil right off. Oh look… I have cake to enjoy while I work on this. Guess I’m celebrating, too 😋
- Use the puff paint to write out your message. Don’t worry about messing up. The paint wipes off easily if you need to make a fix.
- Using your puff paint add your frosting details. Don’t forget to protect your workspace.
- I drizzled a bunch of colors over the edge. Fast and easy!
- Using a hole punch you can cut out circles for confetti sprinkles.
- Add your confetti pieces. The wet paint will hold them in place. Then let it sit and dry.
- Once it’s dry it’s ready to stuff with whatever goodies you want! I would recommend light tissue paper to give it a frosting like look. I used white.
- Put the bottom of your cake container on and flip over!
And there you have it. A cake care package that is safe to mail. It can even be a fun alternative to a gift bag filled with surprises.
🎈Now make someone’s day wonderful!😃🎈