It doesn’t get much easier than this! I love bark because it looks like a delicious gourmet treat and yet it’s so simple to make….and now…. it just got a bit easier! 😀 Thanks to Planter Peanuts Mix. The Turtle Sundae is “the perfect blend” because it has white and red pieces already. BAM! 💘Instant Valentine’s Day theme achieved and the blend goes so well atop of more chocolate.
What you’ll need
- 1/2 a bag of chocolate chips
- 1/2 a bag of white chocolate chips
- 1bag of Turtle Sundae
- 1 lined baking sheet
Let’s get started
- Melt your chocolate. I used the microwave because this is such a fast process.
- Spoon the chocolate onto the pans and….
- Swirl away. Placing the chocolate in spoonful’s helps make the marbling process easier.
- Sprinkle the Turtle Sundae mix all over the chocolate. I used the whole bag 🙂
- Chill for about 20 minutes. Then peel the bark off the paper and break into pieces.
- Time to enjoy…..
OR pack up for sharing…. 💕…OR….
GO ALL OUT
and put your delicious Turtle Sundae Bark onto a turtle sundae! So much yessss!!! 🍨